Software Engineer in Test
Spain / Code: 2200
Für diesen Job bewerben
Blockchain will change everything, many have promised that!
Our client in the Centre of Malaga is on a mission to make sure it does. They are leveraging its decentralized peer-to-peer architecture to reinvent how business is done.
From international transactions to contracts and governance, the team is working on creating the business operating system of tomorrow.
They invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition.
From disruptive fintech to cutting-edge encryption, they are all about thinking big and bringing their razor-sharp ideas to life.
They are not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. They trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve
It is a culture where forward- thinkers like you can be fearless.
What is your Mission going to be?
Our client is looking for a Software Engineer in Test with automation experience and a strong passion for problem solving to join our team in Malaga. Working closely with the developers & product owner, the successful candidate will be someone who can drive and oversee the testing effort. Whilst the primary focus is on test automation there will also be an element of assisting with the functional testing of our product.
What You will Do?
- Work as part of the testing team with a focus on test automation.
- Work with developers to write acceptance & integration tests
- Define QA metrics and reports that will be used to determine & communicate testing results.
- Document and raise defects in a clear and concise way.
- Contribute to small development tasks on our platform.
- Collaborate with the product owner to assist executing UAT & manual test plans.
What will You Bring?
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field & 3+ years’ experience in test automation or software evelopment.
- Experience designing & executing automation test plans.
- Experience programming in Java.
- Experience with test automation tools like Selenium or Serenity.
- Familiarity with REST Web Services.
- Experience testing in a microservices architecture.
- Experience with version control systems (ideally Git).
- Ability to contribute productively to a fast-paced development team.
It will be Bonus Points if You have:
- A passion for Blockchain / Cryptocurrencies.
- Experience writing and performing load testing using tools like JMeter.
- Experience testing Angular applications and associated tools like Protractor.
- Experience with NodeJS, Typescript & GraphQL.
What You will be Offered?
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech.
- Competitive salary and relocation packages.
- Amazing office in Malaga city centre.
- Office perks including gaming consoles, books, a kitchen full of coffee, fruit and even ice-cream.
Für diesen Job bewerben